Explore – Access & Inclusion
We want good times and great music to be accessible to all. OOTW22 is a place where everyone should feel safe and part of the adventure. Our team are dedicated to developing and improving access and inclusion at our events. Ways that we are assisting everyone to have a great time include:
- Providing free tickets to companion cardholders.
- Providing ramps to any areas that are elevated.
- Providing a safe and accessible viewing platform at all stages with unimpeded view of the performances.
- Ensure there are ACROD bathrooms and facilities available.
- Having signage at all key points, with attendants available to verbalise, to communicate any necessary information.
- Ensure all staff are briefed on the accessible facilities and demonstrate a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination.
- Consult and engage accessible community on areas of improvement.
In our commitment to making OOTW more accessible, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your accessibility-related needs. Additionally, if you have any question, feedback or suggestions regarding access and inclusion please reach out to us.