Explore – COVID Guidelines
Let’s talk about the ‘C’ word.
On Thursday 31 March, we all breathed a sigh of relief and then let out cries of excitement as restrictions in WA eased! Our team have been working hard to accommodate all the government guidelines to make OOTW22 a COVID-safe event and ensure epic events can continue in WA. Please take the time to read the updated COVID Guidelines.
In line with WA state guidelines all patrons, staff & artists who enter the festival site must be double vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine. You will be required to show your Vaccine Passport in order to receive your wristband. You will not receive a refund if you have purchased a ticket and attempt to enter the festival site without an official vaccine passport.
COVID-19 Public Health & Safety
We ask kindly that any patrons who are feeling unwell or have the slightest flu like symptoms do not attend the event and perform a test immediately. If you purchased the Oztix insurance policy you will be entitled to a full refund with the protections should you test positive for COVID. If you have not please reach out to the promoter should you be feeling unwell on show day.
Please also stay home if you;
- you have been in contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- Are positive for COVID-19
- If you or a household member are currently awaiting COVID-19 Test results
COVID Safety Measures;
- We ask that all patrons please maintain good hygiene by washing hands frequently and using one of the many hand sanitisers station placed throughout the site.
- We ask that all patrons bring a mask with them and use at all entry lanes, bars, toilets, art installations and where it is not possible to social distance. There will be extra masks available for patrons. Signage will state where masks are mandatory. Please follow the instructions of the COVID Safety Marshals.
- Most of the site is open air with a few enclosed spaces. These enclosed spaces will have strict capacity limits. Please follow the direction of the COVID Safety Marshals.
- Increase cleaning measures exist throughout the site, with more cleaners, more frequent cleaning logs and regular cleaning of all high touch point areas.
- A provision of RAT tests will be available on site for any patrons feeling unwell. Please notify a COVID Safety Marshal or Security Personnel should you require assistance.
- Please conduct good cough/sneeze etiquette by coughing or sneezing into elbow and quickly washing/ sanitising hands after.
- If you are unable to comply with the above measures you risk eviction from the site without a refund.
- The promoter has an approved COVID Event Plan that is inline with the public health measures at the time of the event.