How to Prepare for OOTW Adventure?
1.Make sure you’ve read Our Philosophy.
2. Sort out your costume. We all know the most magical creatures live in the woods, and as we step out of the woods and onto the beach we want to see your unique side. Don yourself in colours, lights and sequins. Dress up the totem pole and hand it to your leader so your friends can always find each other. Cover your bikes in lights so you can shine loud and bright at night.
3. Check out the What to bring & What not to bring below so your not sad that something may be confiscated on entry.
4. Bring a water bottle and stay hydrated. There will be free water points at the festival.
What to bring
- Your own awesome and unique vibe.
- Your tickets! Remembering these will certainly start your day off on the right track!
- Your valid photo I.D is essential as this is a licensed, 18+ only event. Your Australian drivers’ licence, proof of age card, Keypass or your passport will do the trick.
- Don’t forget your empty water bottle to refill at our free filtered water station. For safety, no glass bottles are allowed.
- Shoes. You must be wearing them to enter the festival. We highly recommend you wear sensible, closed in shoes to protect your feet on the dancefloor and in crowded places. While we wouldn’t recommend sandals or thongs as your choice of footwear, we will still allow you entry. No steel caps.
- Bring some cash or your card if you want to enjoy food, drink or score some sweet merchandise from the band.
- Remember to check the weather and bring appropriate clothing. It tends to get quite cold in the South West once the sun goes down!
- If you have prescribed medication that you require to take at the event, please bring your valid script with you and declare it to security and gate staff on entry.
What not to bring
- Bad energy! Leave it at home.
- Bags larger than an A4 piece of paper – 30cm x 20cm
- Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Alcohol brought in from outside of the event
- Food or Drinks from outside the event.
- Coolers or Esky’s
- Full or partly full bottles of water, juice, soft drink etc
- Glass of any kind
- Weapons of any kind
- Fireworks, flares, fire twirling paraphernalia (sticks, balls etc)
- Laser lights
- Chairs (folding, portable, camping)
- Inflatable furniture of any kind
- Video and audio recording devices, including Go Pros (other than mobile phones)
- Professional still cameras (small still cameras ARE allowed)
- Selfie sticks
- Protest paraphernalia and banners
- Umbrellas (please use a plastic poncho or a raincoat instead)
- Water pistols
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles
- Nitrous oxide bulbs & canisters
- Sound Systems & portable speakers
- Kites or Sky Lanterns
- Culturally sensitive items and attire
- Unauthorise advertising material
- Non-biodegradable glitter. Plastic glitter is BAD BAD BAD
- Clothing, jewelry or accessory displaying the name of any motorcycle-related or similar organisations or any “declared organisation” within the meaning of the Crimes (Criminal Organisation Control) Act 2009 is not permitted
- Strictly no animals (with the exception of service or assistance animals, such as guide dogs)
- Any other items considered illegall, offensive or dangerous by our legendary staff.