In line with WA state guidelines all patrons, staff & artists who enter the festival site must be double vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine. You will be required to scan in with the WAsafe app and show your Vaccine Passport in order to receive your wristband. You will not receive a refund if you have purchased a ticket and attempt to enter the festival site without an official vaccine passport. You can find more info from the WA government here.
COVID-19 Public Health & Safety
We ask kindly that any patrons who are feeling unwell or have the slightest flu like symptoms do not attend the event and perform a test immediately. If you purchased the Oztix insurance policy you will be entitled to a full refund with the protections should you test positive for COVID. If you have not please reach out to the promoter should you be feeling unwell on show day.
Please also stay home if you;
- you have been in contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- Are positive for COVID-19
- If you or a household member are currently awaiting COVID-19 Test results
COVID Safety Measures;
- Everyone will be required to check in through the SafeWA or ServiceWA app on entry.
- We ask that all patrons please maintain good hygiene by washing hands frequently and using one of the many hand sanitisers station placed throughout the site.
- We ask that all patrons bring a mask with them and use at all entry lanes, bars, toilets, art installations and where it is not possible to social distance. There will be extra masks available for patrons. Signage will state where masks are mandatory. Please follow the instructions of the COVID Safety Marshals.
- Most of the site is open air with a few enclosed spaces. These enclosed spaces will have strict capacity limits. Please follow the direction of the COVID Safety Marshals.
- Increase cleaning measures exist throughout the site, with more cleaners, more frequent cleaning logs and regular cleaning of all high touch point areas.
- A provision of RAT tests will be available on site for any patrons feeling unwell. Please notify a COVID Safety Marshal or Security Personnel should you require assistance.
- Please conduct good cough/sneeze etiquette by coughing or sneezing into elbow and quickly washing/ sanitising hands after.
- If you are unable to comply with the above measures you risk eviction from the site without a refund.
- The promoter has an approved COVID Event Plan that is inline with the public health measures at the time of the event.
‘Out of the Woods’ has set a backup date should the ANZAC long weekend be affected due to COVID-19. This backup date is June 4, 5 2022. Most artist and personnel have agreed to this date, however, if an artist is unable to appear on the new date no refund will be given.
What payment methods are accepted?
All ticket sales are made through Oztix, our ticketing partner. Oztix accepts VISA & Mastercard.
What is the Oztix refund protection and how does it work?
Oztix refund protection DOES NOT insure you against COVID-19. This is a third-party product that is seperate from ‘Out of the Woods’. Please make sure you read the terms & conditions before you purchase.
Please choose carefully as there are NO REFUNDS on tickets except as required by the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
It is a condition of purchase that the buyer consents to ‘Out of the Woods’ retaining personal information as required by the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012(Cth). ‘Out of the Woods’ will only hold your information for archive purposes and contacting you in relation to ticketing matters and event information. ‘Out of the Woods’ will not trade, sell or otherwise dispose of your personal information.
Oztix strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personally identifiable information of our customers. We use a variety of physical and electronic security measures including restricting physical access to our offices and firewalls and secure databases to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised use of disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed.
What is a Valid ID?
A valid ID is a current photo driver’s license, proof of age card or a current, valid passport
How many tickets can 1 person buy?
There is a limit of 8 tickets per purchaser in once transaction.
Are there single-day tickets?
Single day tickets are now available from $149.90 per day!
Where can I resell my tickets?
Tixel is the offical ticket resale platform. Please visit tixel.com to sell your tickets.
Can I sell my tickets on the Facebook page?
Absolutely not! Scalping is at an all-time high so any posts about ticket resale or buying will be deleted. If you need to resell your tickets, please resell them through the offical Tixel page.
Lineup & schedule is subject to change. Changes to lineup and schedule do NOT constitute a refund and NO refunds will be given.
How much are tickets to the festival?
– PRESALE 2 Day festival tickets will start at $209.90 inclusive of booking fees, merchant fees & charges. Make sure you’ve register here to access the presale.
Can I bring my children?
This is an 18+ event only so no one under the age of 18 is permitted to enter the site.
When will set times be released?
Set times will be released closer to the date. Keep an eye out!!